After the original structure, built in 1904, was destroyed by fire, the present Spanish Colonial-style building was erected in 1914. The Opera House has been restored and is now used for community theater and musical programs. The opera house has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1982.
Opera House Room Reservation Info
To reserve the Woll Banquet Room, located on the second floor of the Opera House, or the Opera House Theater, contact Robyn Hammonds at (618) 625-3611.
More info coming soon…..