The US Department of Agriculture’s Rural Development office has created several housing programs that make grants and low-interest loans available to qualified, individual homeowners that are in need of home rehabilitation. To apply for financial assistance in rehabilitating your home, fill out the form below and mail it to the following address.

For more information, visit the USDA Rural Development website.

Section 504 Loan Application Form
Download Form

Please mail your completed application to:
221 Withers Dr.
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt